Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
There needs to be more people like you in the world
I don’t understand why books have shifted from having summaries on the back of the covers to having one-line reviews.
Seriously though. I want to know what the book is about. Not that someone from the Evening Standard thinks it’s a masterpiece.
I have been waiting for this post my whole life.
THANK YOU, again, because once is not enough
I do not buy books with no blurb
australia’s got a lot of fucked up shit going on but at least we can say our last mass shooting was 18 years ago
because after it happened we placed higher restrictions on gun ownership
because that’s the logical fucking thing to do
every black guy in an action movie written by white guys: now that’s what i’m talking about
*will smith voice* Wooooo!!! HEEEYYYLLL YEAH!!
I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
- An Athlete: What was the greatest moment in sports history?
- Me: Viktor Krum caught the snitch but Ireland won.
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
dont be cis
whoops sorry I actually like being a girl.
its ok to be cis if youre a girl
This is it.
This is tumblr’s mindset summed up in one post.